Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mil Spouse Fill in the blank


1. If I could be on any reality TV show, I’d want to be on __Super Nanny, I am sure she could teach me some things. _______ .
2. This past Thanksgiving was _crazy, 5 extra people, one trip to the ER, 32 pound turkey, lots of laughing and smiling__.
3. I’m looking forward to December because _I am done Christmas shopping and I ca just enjoy the month.__.
4. One thing I’d like to accomplish this month is _a nap, a lot of napping and a scrapbook for a friend__.
5. To me, winter is __fireplace and baking and snuggling with books, it is also ice and scary roads.__.
Head over to Wife of a Sailor to join other Military Spouses and link up.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

You're done with shopping already?  Wow.  Good for you.  Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs