Sunday, August 5, 2012

Piper Reed

I have written about Piper Reed before. Several months ago my girls and I read Piper Reed, Navy Brat. I wrote about it right here. This afternoon my girls and I read Forever Friend. This book is written by Kimberly Willis Holt and illustrated by Christine Davenier. I loved Navy Brat but this book was amazing. I laughed and at one point while reading it I had tears in my eyes. Not because it was sad but because I could relate to the mom in the book. This book was hilarious. I had a hard time keeping a straight face. I think rather you’re in the military or not you will enjoy this book. Honestly, for us it hits home because they move around and their dad is a chief. I love that this book talks about making new friends and staying in touch with old ones. Something that is hard for my children. This book is a great book because not only does my 12 year old enjoy it but my little kids are kept entertained by the action of it. I will close this book review with one phrase that you will only understand if you read the book “GET OFF THE BUS”. How would you like to read this a book? I am giving one away this week. There are three ways to enter: Follow me on facebook Follow me on twitter and tweet about this give away Look on amazon and tell me what other Pipe Reed you book you would like to read. Pamela Petrie

3 comments:

Armyknightsbelle said...

I am following you and I would like to read Forever Friend, Party Planner, or Rodeo 

Michelle Dawn said...

I think my little one would love to read this! Thanks for the chance:)

Melissa Burk7 said...

Looks like fun!  We would love to read this :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs