Wednesday, April 5, 2017

What a Day

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!?!?....grrr

Today I went to the grocery store and while at the checkout I dropped a $20 bill... the lady in front of me picked it up... I thanked her and told her that it was mine and she said "The things found on earth are kept by the collector" and walks away... I looked at the cashier who is as amazed as me and, in a loud voice, I say to the lady, "is this some kind of joke?! Give me back my $20!" I followed her into the parking lot, still shouting, but she would not stop.... When she got to her car, she put her shopping bags on the ground to open her car door. So I ran up, grabbed the bags and ran off yelling "The things found on earth are kept by the collector!!" I went home nervous, shaken and agitated because I've never stolen anything in my life, I opened her bags...and what did I find inside?????????????

NOTHING BC THIS IS A JOKE TO SEE WHO READS THE WHOLE THING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs