Friday, February 10, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter? Let’s just say in 9 hours I will pull out of my driveway with my hero for a romantic getaway. My main concern is how do I get the forest off my legs. Having blonde hair makes it easier to forget about.

2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic? Romantic and maybe a funny one just for the fun of it.

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring? I love that I can open windows and air out the house. I can put the kids in the back yard for hours with no fear of needing sunblock. That I can make plans for the summer. That we are one season closer to my hero coming home.

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself? Getting a pedi and manicure. It is weird because I cannot stand them cutting my nails or filing and I look like they are torturing me. But then they massage my legs and AWWWWWWWWWWW! Then I walk out with what looks like pretty fingernails and AWWWWWWWWWWW!

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly? Normally, we have it spent before we file it. This year we are just putting it in savings. I know I need to save $4,000 for school but other than that we do not have plans. Well my hero does not have plans. I am begging for 6 new dressers for the kids. We have said the last 2 years next year. We have those dressers that do not close easily, that fall out. That drive me batty. The problem is since we move often I want 6 real wood, no particle board dressers.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs