Friday, February 24, 2012

Feeling Beachie

1. I never _clean my house__ on a _day friends are visiting. ___ and if you believe that you will believe I never get angry at my kids.
2. Fourth of July___ is my favorite holiday, because I love how people all the sudden become patriotic.
3. I think my children___ is/are _nuts and crazy and weird and beautiful and loved and curious__.
4. When there is a _military homecoming__ I _I cry like a baby even if I do not know any of the men coming home__.
Pamela
Photobucket
Correct Button 4

7 comments:

My Kid's Mom said...

I always cry at the military homecomings too.

Beth Ann Brown Chiles said...

I always cry at military homecomings too!!! How can you not? Or those surprise visits to the kids' schools when their parent comes home and surprises them!   The tears just come!!!!  Happy Friday --coming over from Hilary's today!!!

Jennifer said...

I cry at military homecomings too! The show "Coming Home" used to get me every time, it was like I was a glutton for punishment.  My brother-in-law is in the Navy and I haven't witnessed one of his homecomings yet, but I'm sure I'd be one hot mess!

Janice Trinh said...

Crying like a baby during a military homecoming is perfectly understandable.  I would too if I ever saw one!

Denise Moncrief said...

I love your number 3! My children are great that way, too! The joy of my life!

Hilary Grossman said...

your number one made me laugh!

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

I love your blog! You are so cool! I thought I was following; now I am!
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs