Wednesday, February 1, 2012

His first hour at home

My hero is home, my hero is home! I thought he was going to be home late last night but he got home in the afternoon. We came home last night and 5 children met him at the door and within seconds it was crazy. They brought in the puppy and then the cat. The cat and dog together always makes things wild.
In the hour he was home before bedtime he tried to fix the new $50 heater the girls poured wax in. Then he fixed the remote control and started to fix a broken laptop before I stopped him.
I did not think we would ever get the kids to bed. Coming home must be hard and over whelming for our soldiers. He had 8 little people climbing on him and wanting attention. While they are climbing on him his wife is looking at him begging for attention and all he wants is a hot shower and a moment without a million people around him.
He did warn the kids that if just one child came to his bed last night he would “stick his boot where the son did not shine”. This is really comical to me to me. So while last night no one came to our bed and I got amazing nights sleep and slept until 7am. Within minutes of waking up this is what our bed looked like:







It is going to be a great day!
Pamela

2 comments:

Roberta McCormack said...

Awww! That's so awesome!

Jen said...

How wonderful!!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs