Sunday, June 10, 2012

Miscellany Monday

The last week was a crazy week but this is going to be a crazier week and I am totally looking forward to it. This week I took the girls for haircuts. Have I told you how much we love the lady who cuts their hair? I normally do not get their hair washed but Grace convinced me. In the middle of Grace getting her hair washed I looked over and saw this. Any idea what happened next? A couple of weeks ago we were traveling and I found these in a gas station. My son loves PB&J. I did not know how it would taste covered in chocolate. You know what it was pretty dang good. You tasted the chocolate first and then the PB&J.miscellany monday at lowercase letters My children wrestle constantly. They either are arguing or wrestling and loving one another. I love how they love being together. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

4 comments:

MomsMustardSeeds said...

Looks like a very fun house!

Kimba962 said...

What was that on your daughters hair?

ssimpson said...

Well, I wonder what happened? Purple hair?

Paula Kelly-Bourque said...

We need an *after* picture of the trip to the salon :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs