Friday, June 22, 2012

This week I took abby to her second puppy class. I love our trainer at Bon Clyde. She understands that she is really training me more than Abby. I was really impressed with how quickly Abby caught on. Abby does not like to be in the car without a child's lap to set on so she tries to get as close to me as possible.
This week my house is having it's yearly inspection, which means I am totally stressing. I know it was my idea to rent a home instead of buying a second but I hate someone walking through my house. So this week I will definitely need my Supermom vitamins.
I am curious what kind of vitamins everyone else takes. I love this picture of Grace, just listening in church and soaking it up.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs