Friday, October 5, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you having? Michael Bolton, although several months ago I downloaded Madonna Like a Virgin. I don’t know what made me do it, I tried to listen to it and for the first 10 seconds I was right back in middle school. Then the guilt got me and I deleted it. 2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you? Everything, honestly there are few things I can do better than him and it drives me batty. He can grill better than me, clean way better than me. When he is deployed I hire someone to come in and clean my floors and bathrooms because that is the chore he does at home. 3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy? We don’t celebrate Halloween so normally the day after Halloween so I can use it with baking. But this year is different. I found pumpkin Hershey kisses and WOW, I may go broke if I find anymore because they are amazing. 4. Family closets - Yay or nay? Oh man, we use our coat closet as a Childs closet; we have clothes everywhere because this house has horrible closets. So if I had a room for kid’s clothes I would definitely use it. 5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why? Putting away laundry. Did you know that we have horrible closets? Well, our dressers are even worse. The drawers break and fall out. Every year we say we are going buy new dressers and then I see the prices of the good ones. I want drawers that are unbreakable. Did you know that dresser drawers are only made to handle 10-15 pounds of clothes and that is if they are the big drawers? I have done research because I want new dressers. Pamela

2 comments:

Linda M. Ramos said...

I really miss my old dresser. I got it at a yard sale when I got my first apartment at 21. I have no clue why I got rid of it. Thankfully Anna has a dresser that used to be my uncle's when he was a little boy. I will not be giving that one up.

epiceric99 said...

I also found pumpkin spice Hershey kisses and I think they are the greatest invention since sliced bread! Oh, they are my new favorite treat!


http://ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs