Friday, October 5, 2012

Mil Spouse Friday fill in

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? This month has been pretty awesome. I would say I wish I could change the fact that I maced my husband the first day he came home. Probably not the best homecoming day. 2. What was your favorite thing that happened in September? My hero came home and I was able to surprise him with my hair and weight loss 3. Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and eat _ice cream_____ from a __kids bowl____ with a __kids spoon so I feel like I am getting more than I am_______. - Courtesy of Just Another Snarky Navy Wife This one was hard. 4. What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? - Courtesy of Random Army Wife We don’t celebrate Halloween anymore but many years ago I dressed up like a cow. I know it sounds crazy but I have always wanted to be the chick fil a cow. 5. What are you looking forward to in October? Oh man this is a great month, we have 3 birthdays and my hero is home for them, my hero and I are going away for a couple of nights, and our family is going camping for several days. So excited for the time together. Pamela

1 comments:

Judy said...

What a great October you have planned. happy birthday to the celebrants.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs