Monday, October 22, 2012

Miscellany Monday

What a wonderful week, didn't I say that last week. Life is pretty wonderful when my hero is home. Crazy busy but wonderful. This week we had 2 dental appointments for 5 kids. They love going to the dentist. I asked Jason what the dentist said and he replied "hold my hands down here (by his side), hold my hands under me under his back). It was so cute. I could hear him talking the entire check-up. All the kids pased but sadly one needs to see the orthodontist. Then at the end of the week my hero and I went away by ourselves. 2 nights ALONE, 2 showers without someone knocking on the door, 6 meals with noone asking for a bite, 48 hours of talking and giggling. I would like to say mornings filled with sleeping in. But sadly I do not sleep well in hotel rooms. This week is going to be even crazier. Let me just give you a look into today. I get to pick up my wedding rings (they have not fit in months), go grocery shopping, pack for a 8 day trip. Not just any trip but we are camping with 6 kids. which means clothes and toys and pots and pans and food. It is so worth it because we need time as a family. Oh and I think the best part of the week was going to lunch with my beautiful daughter and husband. She is getting so big. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comments:

kim said...

stopping by from Misc. Monday. Sounds like a nice getaway with your husband. They are always much needer. I hope you have a good week and fun time camping.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs