Tuesday, May 22, 2012

efoodsdirect

Have you heard of efoodsdirect? I was recently contacted by them to ask if I would be interested in trying some of their products. I am really excited to get them in and try them. The pictures make the food look amazing. I think what I like most is that we really just do not know when a disaster will happen. Last year I was visiting my mom when my husband called to say they had no electricity. Within minutes I realized I a hurricane had come through our town. It took over 24 hours to get electricity again. I know to some people that does not sound like very long but with six kids it is scary. We have really been thinking about what we need to do to be prepared. Luckily when we lost electricity my hero was home with the kids. They probably would have starved if it was with just me. I copied a few things from there site to share with you: • • Quick and easy meal preparation for all budgets. eFoodsDirect meals are perfect for busy mothers, camping trips, and students because they are easy to prepare, lightweight to carry and cost an average of $1.50 or less per serving. All this and a shelf life of up to 25 years. Help others you love eat well. eFoodsDirect meals can help elderly parents, those recovering from illness or injury easily feed themselves. Our products offer high quality nutrition and provide peace of mind. You are what you eat, and we won't give you any old ingredients, especially when valued sustenance is a key component to your daily meals. Storms and Weather. Catastrophic events, as we have seen, could make food impossible to transport, destroy crops, and isolate people from supplies. Serious American crop failures are creating shortages of food to be processed into supplies for people to store, even though you may not have seen these shortages yet in the grocery stores. I will let you know how the food tastes when I get it. I am so excited to try new food. The pictures are making me hungry. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs