Friday, March 2, 2012

Neapolitan cupcakes


I think I have found a new favorite cupcake. Have you heard of a Neapolitan cupcake? I learned about them at Hoosier Homemade. They were so easy to make. And it was neat watching people bite into them and discover what they were. I will definitely make them again. I think next time I will serve it with matching ice cream.
1. Mix a chocolate, white and strawberry cake mix in different bowls.


2. Pour some (maybe a tablespoon) of each into each pan.


3. bake according to box directions


Seriously it is that easy, now you can choose your topping. I think she reccomends cool whip which would have been better if I was not going to be outside.

1 comments:

thechattymommy said...

These look delicious!  Thanks for linking up!  Following you on twitter!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs