Thursday, March 1, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why? Some place quiet. A couple of years ago we went to Williamsburg as a family. It was wonderful because we everything we did, we did together. We could walk slowly and enjoy each site. I love amusement parks but I love the way we were able to stay together.

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Little Debbie cakes. I love them, I love to stop at a gas station and pick up a little Debbie cake and a mountain dew.

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past? I love that leggings are back in. I could not wear them. But, I love putting them on my little girls. They are amazing and make dresses look so much more modest.

4. What are your spring break plans? We are not taking one. We took some time off before my hero left so we need to make it up. Do not tell my kids but they are not really getting a summer break because I want to take time off in the fall when my hero returns home.

5. What baby names do you hate? Hmm, that is hard. I did know a little boy whose real name was chicken. Who names their child chicken?

Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs