1. My childhood nickname was kiddo from my sister from “big brothers/big sisters”, I can still hear her calling me that; it made me feel so special and loved. Then in middle school I had a nickname called “Kool-aid lips”. I assume it was because my lips were poofy and had perfect color. Yeah, that must have been why.
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me a night away with a good bed and room service to bring me dinner and breakfast and something in between, a hot tub in the room and coming home to a clean house.
3. The television character I most identify with is: if someone had not said Debra from everyone loves Raymond I would have. So I will say Kate from Kate plus 8. My husband and I watched that show and said oh man that is us a million times. We loved the show
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to someplace who would teach me how to dress without trying to dress me like a tramp, I would go to a spa and order it all and relax, I would go to a homeschool convention and order anything I want to try and not worry rather it fits our family, I would go to a furniture store and buy seven bedroom sets with extra dressers for each room. Oh man, to have dressers that do not hang out.
5. The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is nothing exciting. Hmm, walking to my car without being dressed. When we lived out in the country to say good bye to my husband. Seriously, I am pretty boring and I like it.
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is move from NC, I do not know why but it just does not seem like home to me. Now that I know we could move this winter I cannot stop dreaming about what the next location will be like.
7. My family will always be loyal to our faith. It has gotten us through the times when we know we could not have gotten through them alone. Our faith is there when we have good times. I can see Christ’s love on a daily basis and could not imagine living without it.
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose Dr. Phil, I am one messed up lady and I think he could make me a normal person. Oh wow, if he got a hold of my brain he would have to retire.
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is Anesthesia, I could not imagine going through life without it. Dental appointments, surgeries. What a wonderful thing.
10. When life hands me lemons, I make lemon pie and share it with the ones who are causing the lemons.