Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feeling Beachie

I am so excited to be hosting this week. One because I am writing it early in the week because if everything goes according to plans by the time you read this I will be holding our newest blessing. Plus this is one of my favorite hops ever. The statements are: 1. _Sunday afternoons___ are the _perfect___ time to _take a long nap. We arrive early for church for set up an then by the time we get home the little ones are ready for bed and so is this momma. ___ 2. No matter how hard I try I still can’t _make biscuits, something I would love to have the ability to do. ___ 3. 3) When I was young I thought turning 30 meant _I was a grown up and would have my act together___ but now I know it means I want to be a teen again and that I have so much more to learn. __ 4. 4) I love to cook _a full meal with all the sides___ for dinner. When I am in a hurry my go to meal is _boil noodles add pizza/spaghetti sauce, mix in pizza toppings and top with cheese. It only takes about 20 minutes and feels like a great meal and I can add fresh veggies without complaint from the kids. __ Pamela

3 comments:

BocaFrau said...

Pam, lots of luck on the birth of your latest bundle of joy. I hope both you and baby have a good labor experience. So exciting! That pasta dish sounds pretty yummy - something my family would love for sure. :)

Judy said...

Look forward to meeting the newest member of your wonderful family.

rorybore said...

Ah biscuits. can't get them right either. I mean, yes - those pillsbury crescent roll things sure. but not home-made like my grandma made. I am convinced it has something to do with her smile. she was always happy in the kitchen.

Hope that lovely blessing has arrived and all is well. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs