Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

I love fall, I love pumpkin. One of my favorite easy recipes is pumpkin syrup. Two ingredients and you are done. My kids love pancake syrup and think they need half a bottle per meal. For this recipe I buy sugar free pancake syrup and combine it with a can of pumpkin. All you have to do is put both ingredients in a sauce pan and warm it up. I also make a decent amount because I know for the next couple of weeks we will use our pumpkin syrup on waffles, pancakes, toast and even cinnamon rolls. I love this recipe because it is simple, but makes a yummy addition to our table. I also love that this French toast was made on our homemade bread. My son grinds the wheat, the girls take turns helping me with the ingredients and then I bake it. This week we made 7 large (as in store bread size) and 4 regular loaves. This should last us a couple of weeks depending upon how many we give away. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs