Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sensory Boxes

I have seen this sensory box all over pinterest. I could not wait to try it. One because my daughter is in a new reading therapy and this will help. Second, because we bought pink sand last year when we could not find anything else. My son only needed a couple of tablespoons of sand and the whole bag was just setting in the garage. So when I made my daughters box I made several more for the place she does reading therapy. I did learn that part of using it is making sure that she is not just playing but making the letters look like letters. I would love to hear how you help your children when they struggle. Her therapist is using Ortin Gillingham. I have been amazed at how far she has come in just the last month. I have been amazed at how much I have learned with her. This has really taken a lot of stress out of our homeschool day. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs