Friday, September 13, 2013

How to Pay it Forward

Don’t laugh but there are a few things that are important to me in the delivery room. The first is that I have new socks that look really clean and second that I have a recent pedicure. I don’t know why this is important to me but it is. So recently I was getting my pedicure and a lady who I had not even spoken to walked over to me and handed me a gift certificate. The place was super busy and every chair was full yet this lady walked over and handed me a gift certificate. It reminds me of how much I want to pay it forward. It does not have to be anything big. Maybe drop off snacks at the fire department or to the therapist that help my children. How do you pay it forward? Pamela

2 comments:

Annette Higgs Smith said...

I once stuck a $1 bill on the Red Box machine :) recently I had a gift certificate to starbucks and was planning to buy me something and use the rest towards the car behind me order. When I went to pay the man said " great the computers are resetting and I cant even accept payments so yours is on the house! "

Semper Wifey said...

How sweet! :) I pay it forward with babysitting!! :)

Semper Wifey

www.semperwifey.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs