Saturday, September 28, 2013

Car Seats and Hospital Check Out

Our hospital stay was much longer than we expected but I do not mind. I think God knew I needed some one on one with this little blessing. When it was time to leave they have you put the baby in the car seat and take them to the nurses station. The nurse told my husband that she has never had a dad do such a great job. Glad they encouraged him. I don't know about your hospital but I have realized there is no pampering in a military hospital. Once you are checked out you walk yourself out of the hospital. I will say I had the best nurses ever. I think one of them would have stayed in my room all night and snuggled the baby if I had let her. And well if she did not have other patients. Pamela

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a beautiful blessing. Enjoy!!
Love, Erin

heatheritstwinsanity said...

Congratulations on your new addition! He's perfect!

Saidah at AProverbsWife.com said...

Congratulations on the new baby Pam!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs