Monday, March 9, 2009

day one trip to disney






We woke up this morning to ice rain. I thought I had everything covered and then woke up to ice rain. I am so glad I have my friend to take care of the dog last minute. The trip down was scary at times. The roads were bad and there were allot of accidents. We made it, it took longer than we planned but that was okay. The kids did really well on the way down. They watched movies and played games. Oh yeah and Faith promised Michael she would not sing so she did not sing the whole way here. The hotel is better than we thought it would be. Except it does not have internet and I am too cheap to pay for it. There are 4 pools but we told the kids it was too late to get in them tonight. The suitcases are unpacked and Rob has gone to pick up dinner and some groceries for the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs