Monday, March 9, 2009

wednesday, day 4






Wednesday
I am too tired for a lot of updates. Today we went to Epcot. We did not even get back to the room until almost 9pm and then still had to eat dinner. We saw some great shows today. I think we would all say our favorite was Honey I shrunk the audience, not only was it 3D but at one point you thought mice were attacking your legs. I can tell we are all tired because at some point we were all tired. We did great with budget again, we shared 2 popcorns and Rob paid for us to take a picture in front of the Cinderella castle. Well really in front of a green screen so they could make it look like Cinderella’s Castle. But it looks horrible and not real. Today’s big ride was called Soarin, rob and the kids went on it and then I took Michael and Hope on it, I have to admit, I was nervous, no scared on the ride. Grace sounds about the same, she had more energy today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs