Tuesday, March 31, 2009

laughter lives Tuesday

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts
okay I really want to start Laughter lives Tuesday because everyone knows my day's are filled with crazy moments.
I wrote the other day about the funny toothpaste comment and about Rob's underarm hair so today I will just talk about Grace. Every times she does something good or bad she runs up to me with those beautiful blue eyes and says "are you happy mommy, be happy mommy". most of the time she has something she has broken or should not have in her hand. It is her way of asking if she is in trouble. Please visit the Riggs site and pray for there little Abbby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs