Sunday, March 15, 2009

retreat



This weekend I went to a ladies retreat and I can not wait to tell you all about it. But I want to think aboout what I want to say first. I did want to tell you what I got when I got home. Faith really wanted to make me a going away cake but there was not time. So I let her make me a Welcome Home cake. Before we knew it she had pulled our my bucket of things to put on the cake. She also made up a song about what a good mommy I am and how I care for her. She truelly made my day because I feel like I do not give her all the attention she needs. This is 2 pictures of my cake, it was chocolate with chocolate icing. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome cake Faith! What a great surprise for your mom:) Bet it tasted extra specially good!

Cheryl said...

Awesome cake Faith! What a great surprise for your mom's welcome home...bet it tasted extra specially good, too:)

Melly said...

Faith-your cake is beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs