Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chicken in the deep dish baker




I am loving the pampered chef deep dish baker. Last night we made a chicken in 30 minutes. So easy, I rubbed (okay, okay rob rubbed) butter on the chicken with southwest seasoning (pampered chef). put it in the microwave for 30 minutes. put the thermomenter in and it said 165. we covered and let it set for about 10 minutes. WOW, do juicy, so yummy, so amazing, so easy. The recipe did say you could add potatoes and carrots and change the cooking time to 40 minutes and I might do that next time.
The second thing we had was pumpkin pie. It is actually the extra pumpkin I had from making mini pumpkin pies last week. Then we made (i made, rob rolled) homemade pastry dough and rolled it out. it was yummy, we baked in another piece of stoneware and it was yummy. I let the kids have the left overs for breakfast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs