Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

I am sorry I have to explain this picture
I am sorry but this is too cute and sad. Last week at co op they did full body drawings and then painted them. Hope showed up to co op in her american heritage girl uniform because i knew we would not have time to go home and change. when we got there i realized her skirt was shorter than allowed. Which would have been okay except she was wearing knee boots. If you know me then you know I really do try to be modest. So she starts painting her person and guess what she drawers herself in a belly short showing a definite belly button. I would not have been surprised if it was another child but not hope. Not my precious hope. The fact that she was so happy with what she did almost made me laugh. unfortuntly there was not time to finish her painting for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs