Sunday, October 4, 2009

Do you think I forgot about you




It has been a great week. Friday night I had my pampered chef show and it was an amazing hit. I honestly was in prayers as I looked around and saw everyone. I felt so loved (and that was before I saw the orders). We had a great time and I enjoyed seeing some friends I had not seen in a long time. We made yummy pork sandwhiches and it was amazing. We cooked 4 pounds of pork in 8 minutes in the microwave, I could not believe it. She said you could cook a chicken in 15 minutes. I really want the crock we used. Then Saturday our boys went on a gun play date so the girls and I stayed home. It was amazing, I layed on the couch all day. I wrestled with Hope which she loved. Then today we went to church and came home and I went in my room for 3 hours and watched a movie and slept. Then woke up and had a tea party with Faith. Where she informed me that it is rude to put your pinky out while you drink from a cup.
I am really looking forward to this week. I recieved all of Michaels new school books on Friday and they look amazing. I have been playing with the hard drive and it looks really easy. I spent Saturday morning cleaning off bookshelves and re arranging school material. I should have done this before I had guest over. It is fall break here for the public school kids. Not for us but that means all of our extra activities are not going on. I look forward to being home.
Rob starts school this week, which means we should know this week if anyone wants to swap with him. I am anxious to find out and just move on. I mean make a plan of knowing what is next for sure.
oh in case you wanted to order but did not get a chance, here is how she said to do it. They can go to my website, www.pamperedchef.biz/karenthompson. Then they click on Shop Online, enter your name as the host, and go from there. Whatever they order will count for your show

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs