Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rob is deploying

He was checking his e-mail tonight and got a message from his new unit. We knew they were deployed so we thought we would miss the deployment this time. They said they know he arrives my march 1 and he will deploy by april 1. that way he has time to get his family settled. WHAT! So i am trying not to swear and pitch a fit right now but it is hard. I guess i should not complain, they got there in August so I assume they come home in August which means he would only be gone 5 months.
We have survived Albania, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq, Iraq. So what is a third trip to the sandbox, nothing right.
Okay I am going to go to bed so I will be doing great for my pampered chef show tomorrow. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, SHOOT SHOOT SQUARE, SWEAR $#%^$%&*%$$%*^$&*%$&#. OKAY MOTTO OF MY LIFE
SUCK IT UP AND DRIVE ON.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry for that. I now you will miss him. We appreciate his service and appreciate what you go through while he's gone. You do well to manage your home while he's away. We will be praying for your family.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs