Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Oh man I do, did you know one time my husband bought me a tennis bracelet and I returned it for a steam cleaner, he bought me ear rings I returned for a vacuum. I have started on my first quilt. Yesturday we went to buy the batting and back piece and a piece for the front and I almost cried when the bill came to $75

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
I have only half met one. When my son was rushed to the hospital this summer a friend came to stay with my girls. A neighboor came over and asked my friend if my husband was okay (my son is 5.10).

3. What age are you looking forward to being? this age, young enough to do whatever I want but old enough to know better. My husband says 40. For the record I am half of 70 this year

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why? oh yes, for a while I was entering lots of give aways and winning something weekly.


5. What is your earliest childhood memory? hmmmmmmmmmmm, finding a strawberry shortcake record player in the closet and my mom telling me it was for a friend and then getting it on CHRISTmas


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs