Thursday, September 16, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What is the first nightmare you remember? the movie Jason or nightmare on elm street.


2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch? We do not watch any sports in our house (I know I am lucky) although my daughter did ask if she could start watching football. I said yes. A couple of days later I saw her light up at the football snack comercial and realized she did not care about watching football she just wanted all the snacks on TV. I do not know anything hockey but I love watching it.


3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)? knee boots or high heels, I think I have said it about a million time but I would love for someone to buy my size 11 foot cute shoes.


4. Did you make good grades in school? nope, just did well enough to get by. honestly I think my mom would have prefered me to stay home with her than be at school.


5. What magazines do you subscribe to? none currently but I have seen some great quilting magazines I would love to try

2 comments:

CopMama said...

Oooh, Jason and Nightmare On Elm Street were the worst! I had nightmares after watching them too! And weren't we a little young to be watching those movies anyways???

Candice said...

Great questions this week. Have a good weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs