Friday, September 24, 2010

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad) This is really easy for me and hits home this week. My strength and weakness is the same. It is my attitude that I need to suck it up and drive on. It has helped me be a strong woman who can deal with just about anything during the last SEVEN deployments. But, it also allowed me to make excuses for being tired and in pain for the last 4 years. For telling myself I am fat and old and that is why I am feeling bad. When the reality is I am having thyroid issues and should have had them dealt with years ago.


2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
this is hard because I love amusement parks and being busy. But I also love going into the mountains and relaxing and spending the day scrapbooking



3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)chick-fil-a, no questions asked please bring us some chick-fil-a

4. Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)This is funny and sad, we had reservations for Governors Spottwood in Williamsburg. Our wedding was like something out of a horror film. You know, no electricity, hurricane hitting close, guest stranded on side of road. So after the wedding we head to Williamsburg and kept driving around to find the hotel. Finally a police man helped us find our hotel. It was like a Budget 8 and underneath was a small sign that read Governors Spottwood. Then the office was closed and we had to wait for a man to come to the office and he was wearing a pair of cut of sweat pant and NOTHING else. The hotel was amazing after all.

5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm) Working with abused children, helping them work through there issues and finding good healthy homes

1 comments:

Veronika said...

I said chick fil a too! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs