Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for my baby girl. Two years ago she went into the hospital after having a asthma attack. 15 days later she left the hospital after having a 5 ulcers. This week we had her re scoped to see if the ulcers were still there. I am thrilled to say that not only are there no ulcers but there are no signs of reflux either. So no more pink pills. She is still having a little pain occasionally. They took biopsy's and we will know on Friday if they show reflux. The hospital was amazing Monday. We had to be there at 7:30 and she was first on the schedule at 8:30. They decided she did not even need something to help calm her down. You know, since she was laughing and dancing. They took her back at 8:20 (ahead of time, can you believe it) and by 8:50 the Dr came out to tell me the good news. We left the hospital before 10am. She had no side effects from being put to sleep. Good, True & Beautifult=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5522267056925916066" />

7 comments:

Lara said...

That's wonderful news! It may not be Thursday... hehe... but you still have a lot to be thankful for!! She looks like such a happy girl!!

Pam Petrie said...

I realized about 20 minutes later that it is not Thursday. I think I need to go back to sleep

Suzannebake said...

That is WONDERUL news!!!! Congrats!!

Rejoyful said...

Praising God with you for a great blessing and joy!

an ordinary mom said...

What blessed news! And what a blessing to have such a wonderful hospital experience!!

becky@oursweetpeas said...

I am glad that all went well. I too have preemies, 3 of them. 2lbs 1 oz. 2lbs 2oz. and a whopping 2lbs 6 oz :) I love meeting other preemie parents. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Phyllis@atlanticbb.net said...

I have an award for you at my blog for all the sunshine you bring us all.
http://homeschooljournal-bergblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunshine-award-from-homeschooling-in.html

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs