Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. When I get a day to myself I like.... this is a hard question, a year ago I would have said gone out with friends. A few weeks ago my husband took the kids camping for a week and I was home alone and most days were miserable. Honestly the fun of being alone is napping when you want, singing I love to sing loud and I knew noone else could hear. Oh and eat whatever I want without hiding the evidence.

2. High school was.... interesting, not bad or good. My freshman year I was dating a senior and babysitting a ton so that was my life. The was the way the rest of the years went, I babysitt between 20-40 hours a week (sometimes more)

3. A little dream I have is... I know you have heard it before but braces I want braces really bad.

4. A big dream I have... is to be a better wife, a more patient wife, to raise children who grow up saying they had a good childhood

5. If I could drive any car my pick would be.. I use to say a 15 passanger van but my hero reminds me I can hardly park my van.

6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was... I can not tell you a time

7. Tomorrow I will.... be going to a class on how to lead people to Christ. It is a way to prepare for Rock the Fort

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great list! I hope you enjoy your class!

Koree said...

I'm loving #7. :)

Have a great weekend!

http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

Candicelyon said...

I love your #5. :)

S.I.F. said...

6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was... I can not tell you a time

For the record - I think you are an incredibly beautiful woman with an even mroe beautiful spirit.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs