Friday, October 29, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose? which wall, my husbands work. I am a little (okay more than alot) annoyed by them and I would love to be able to be a fly on the wall just to annoy them. Wow, can not believe I wrote that


2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting? just get it done but I do start shopping months ahead of time and that way it does not hit us all at once


3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done? I guess that is pretty simple I just stopped eating, I was anerexic. Then they put me on a milk shake diet. I had to drink one milk shake every night at 8pm in front of my mom


4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of? Little House on the Priarie and 7th Heaven. Love them!!


5. What one song always pulls at your heart? amazing Grace. It seems like no matter where I am in life that song brings me peace.
and when my husband is deployed and this song comes on the radio I turn it up as loud as it will go and sing as loud as I can.


1 comments:

Angel said...

what a wonderful song to tear up too! I wish I was able to begin shopping early for christmas

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs