Friday, October 8, 2010

Mil Spouse fill in Friday


1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken? I guess going from AL to NC and I even made it take 2 days. I honestly cannot stand being in the car for very long.

2. Do you collect anything? This is a comical question. My husband hates shopping for me because until recently I did not collect anything. In the last couple of years I have started collecting Willow Tree figurines and he is thrilled.

3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?) I am in control, I get to make sure there is food in the pantry, and there are clean clothes in the closet. I do not deal with as much peer pressure and if I do I am big enough to ignore it

4. What song brings a tear to your eye? Hearing the National Anthem, seeing a military ceremony. Any time a child or animal is in pain. Thinking about deployments and the risk they bring

5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
I was about 10 years old. I had a big sister through Big Brothers/Big Sisters and she had moved away. She flew me to her house one summer. It was the highlight of my life. I felt so big.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs