Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. I am... in a better place today than I was yesterday.

2. I wish... I had the guts to stand up for what I believe when I go to the Doctor

3. I like... homemade ice cream, pizza hut pizza, snuggling with my hero in bed, sleeping under 4 blankets

4. I can...not hardly believe my baby girl is going on a camp out this weekend without me. I am beyond nervous but so excited for her


5. I hope.. it is a beautiful weekend and that my boys and my daughter have a great weekend camping out. And that the weather is beautiful

6. I think... I will be nervous until I talk to my personal DR about my thyroid next week.

7. I was... going to refuse to take synthetic hormones at all cost but after talking to 2 pharmacies I realize my hands may be tied no matter what and I should just take the one the DR wants.

What are your plans for this weekend my dears?
Do share!
xo
{Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs