Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my birthday




So what do all these pictures have in common. Well the glass jars with Christmas balls will be my Christmas present but that is not the present. The present is that I FINALLY have my lense for my camera and can take pictures again. Now for the best birthday gift ever. Do you see the redhead with the smiling face (I have always loved her smile). Well on my birthday her and my friend Nancy went to see the pioneer women in Nashville and not only did they get themselves a book but got one for me. So I am so excited to say I am the proud owner of the Pioneer womens cookbook. I can not wait to start trying her recipes. The pictures are amazing, the stories are funny. www.thepioneerwoman.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs