Thursday, December 31, 2009

cake pops






I have wanted to make these for a long time. My husband assures me I have made them before but I do not remember. I will say in theory they were really easy. The white went as planned then I added red food coloring (like i would use in my frosting) and it became a paste and was un use able. So I threw it out and then I used regular food coloring and it was not good either. Please let me know what you used. I had some red chocolate that I could melt.
Okay the recipe is simple. It is on bakerella, wwww.bakerella.com
Bake a chocolate cake mix as normal, when it is done baking put in food processor. then add the cream cheese frosting, about a cup. which I got from mckmama's site that I use all the time. www.mycharmingkids.net
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened

6 T. butter, softened

1 t. vanilla

1T. cream (or milk)

3 cups powdered sugar

roll into balls and chill. while it is chilling melt the chocolate. dip and DONE. YUMMM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs