Thursday, December 17, 2009

what is your favorite cookie




I love cookie swaps. I love seeing how everyone decorates there bags. I love trying new recipes. I would love to be able to bake and cook all day just for fun. This past weekend my friend hosted a cookie swap and although I could not attend she allowed me to participate. What is your favorite cookie recipe. and do you share. I am attempting sugar cookies tonight but honestly the dough is setting on the kitchen table because i am can not get them to roll out and i do not love messing with dough

1 comments:

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Hi Pam! I just found your blog and from reading the top, looks like we have a lot in common:) I rarely finish Bible studies either...something I wnat to change! Do you know any good ones? LOL. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Cute blog:)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs