Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nutcracker






Every year the Huntsville Ballet offers a showing of the Nutcracker for free to the military. Every year we look forward to going and take along a friends children. These pictures are not from the nutcracker we saw because they asked that you do not take pictures and as much as I wanted to I obeyed. We took the kids to Jasons Deli before the show. I love watching the kids. I love watching how excited they are, how they get scared when the vilan comes out. I did giggle when the lambs came out and the little boy behind us asked if they were cats and at the same time Grace said are those monkeys. I love this show and am so appriciative that they do this for us.
www.huntsvillenutcracker.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs