Friday, December 4, 2009

potato candy with mommal






I know the actual picture is not great. I am planning on making more this weekend and will post a better picture. My MIL knows I love potato candy so she made it with Grace while visiting. Is it bad that we waited until Saturday to make it. I did that on purpose because i wanted to make sure there was some left when she went home. It is so easy to make take mash potatoes (just a couple tablespoons) mix with powdered sugar (ALOT), roll out and spread peanut butter over it. Roll it up and chill then slice it and EAT

1 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you so much for stopping by blog and for your lovely comment :-)

I have to say..I ADORE the names you chose for your daughters! Our youngest daughter's middle name is Faith.

Blessings to you!
Kate

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs