Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting to know you

I was reading a blog this morning and they are doing a get to know you at www.mannland5.com. I thought it would be fun to join in.
1. How old are you? this week I will be half of 70
2.Where are you from and where do you live now? I grew up in Huntington WV but currently for another couple months I live in AL and then we are moving to NC
3. What music have you been diggin lately? any praise and worship music I can get my hands on
4. Favorite food(s)? chicken fried or baked. and bannana pudding
5. Single,married, divorced? married, for 14 years
6. Kids? If so, how many and how old? michael 12, faith 9, hope 7 and grace is 4
7. What are 3 blogs you read daily? ooh so many, but i love mckmamma's honesty, i love www.itstwinsanity.com, www.myspecialks.com, militaryfam.blogspot.com because they are military wives.
8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition? honestly we do not have very many, something i would like to change.
9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one..how long have you been reading blogs? I started by reading my friends blog and then found MckMamma about the same time my little girl was in the hospital (last December) and finally started my own in March. I love it and now I am addicted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs