Thursday, January 7, 2010

funny story

I just commented on someone's blog post about this story and thought I would share it to make you giggle. I love people.
I have always babysat, I love it. Well 4 weeks after the birth of our first daughter a friend who was single and white adopted a black baby boy. i started keeping him. a year later my WHITE husband and i took the little boy and my little blonde hair, blue eyed daughter to a waffle house. people were staring the whole time and it was annoying my husband. finaly the waitress said "are they twins" my husband said yes and then said "she had him and 4 weeks later she had her". she got quiet and then all the tables started telling us how they had seen that this could happen on a talk show. I about lost it, we finished eating, picked up OUR babies and walked out. Please know my husband is the most honest person you have ever met

6 comments:

Jenilee said...

oh no! What a story! that would be a little bit weird to have people staring at you while you are trying to eat... sounds like you both handled it well though... :)

Unknown said...

LOL! That is hilarious. I am amazed by what some people say. Whatever happened to common sense?

Adoptive Momma said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Loved this story!

Ginny said...

Oh that is so funny! People ask me and my husband all of the time if our children are all ours. We always want to say 2 are mine and one is his and we met right after the birth of our respective children and left our spouses....No folks! They are all outs and yes they are triplets!!

Linda Ramos said...

That is hilarious! loved it!

Unknown said...

Cute story. Oh the things some people think they have the right to say...

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs