Thursday, October 20, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough? On my front porch. I have a rocking chair and lots of trees in the front yard. I can hear the birds and watch the squirrels play. I love to set out there, especially if it is raining.

2. What shows are you watching this fall? Nothing, it seems weird but really nothing. Oh wait, that is a lie. I am watching sister wives and 19 kids and counting.

3. What was the longest road trip you've ever taken and where did you go? From WV to MD, it was the first time I move out from my mother’s home. It was about 12 hours from home. So not terrible.

4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World? Nope, we did it a few years ago and it was fun but it would be years before I would spend that kind of money again. Worth it when we went but too much money right now for something half the kids will not remember.

5. What is something people would surprised to know about you? That is high school I was anorexic and weighed less than half of what I weigh right now.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs