Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pray for Me Monday

Photobucket





JAMES 5:16
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so
that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and
effective." (NIV) 





PSALMS 116:2
"Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live" (NKJV)





Welcome back to Pray For Me Mondays with Home Grown Families and Pamela from Troop Petrie.  We are so excited to start this journey together!





Basically, PFMM will work like this:


  • Pamela and I will write a post about relevant topics

  • we'll post it on our blogs

  • we'll pray for you and, hopefully, others will too


Tiffany Says:



This week has definitely been better than last week for us!  I have gotten a few answers I have been waiting for and things seem a bit calmer~ for the moment at least! 





Emotionally, I am a mess!  (See yesterdays post Things a Christian should never say)  Things are so hard for me to deal with emotionally right now!  I feel like that is where most of my problems stem from recently~ my inability to regulate my feelings.  Being a single mom, and always alone, is a dark place to be sometimes.  It is very easy to let your thoughts run away with themselves and then end up a crying mess over something that isn't even the reality of a situation.


Please pray for me and all single Mothers this week.
Please pray for Pam~ her husband is going to be gone all week. Pray that he is safe in the field and that training goes well. Please pray for the children as their father will be gone.

Last week, Pam and I asked for people interested in guest blogging for Pray For Me Mondays to contact us at PrayForMeMondays {at} yahoo.  We would love to have posts about anything related to praying!  Praying for friends, family, ex's, children, churches, etc.  How you pray, your prayer system, your prayer outlines, etc.  Really.  Anything prayer related!




If you have a private prayer request please feel free to send it to PrayForMeMondays {at} yahoo {dot} com.



{We will not share your prayer request with anyone.  We will not mention you by name.  We will not reveal specific details.  We may mention your issue like "pray for a husband to be saved~ request via e-mail" unless otherwise requested.}



























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs