I have seen this on many blogs and thought there was NO way it could be that easy. My husband enjoyed this one because he pulled out the electric knife to cut the paper towels in half.
1. Buy good bounty towels, have someone cut them in half.
2. heat 2.5 cups water, not boiling just hot
3. add 2 Tablespoons baby shampoo to water
4. Add 2 Tablespoons baby oil to water
5. Add a couple of drops of tea tree oil if you are worried about mildew.
6. Pour water mixture over paper towels and turn paper towels upside down (obviously in a air tight container)
7. Pull the inner cardboard tube out.
8. Use baby wipes by pulling from the inside first.
I did read that you should not expose to heat or sunlight. That you should keep it in a air tight container. I am so excited to try these out. They feel amazing and smell wonderful. Not that I want to change a dirty diaper but I am anxious to try them out.
If you enjoy this recipe you may enjoy my homemade laundry soap recipe or my dishwasher soap recipe.