Friday, April 6, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house? I LOVE having people over. I love entertaining. I relax and enjoy it. I have a hard time relaxing at other peoples home. It is hard to find another family with a gaggle of kids that are all around the same age.

2. Favorite Bible verse and why? Jeremiah 29:11 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'

3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one? I think it was Garth Brookes and honestly I have not been to one since. WAIT, I have been to a Chonda Pierce concert and loved it. I could see her a million times over.

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done? Okay so 13 years from now. My hero is probably out of the Army (weird thought). I still have a 15 year old at home. The age of my oldest now. I could even be a grandmother. WOW a grandmother. Unless we are blessed with more babies I would only be homeschooling one child.
5. What's your favorite Easter treat? Cadbury Chocolate eggs, not the big eggs. The ones that come in the little purple bags. My other favorite thing is a peanut butter egg. YUMMY!

Pamela

2 comments:

Tami McCoy said...

Chocolate and peanut butter - there is no better combination.

Mindym5 said...

Ohhhh, I said something different as my fav Easter treat but a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg (or christmas tree or heart) is the best treat EVER!!!  They are better than the regular Reese's.....the ratio of pb to chocolate is better. =)  Nice to meet you!!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs