Thursday, April 12, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Who mows your grass? I currently do. I enjoy mowing the grass. I turn on my praise music and get moving. I do not love it so much in the hot part of summer but I love it this time of year.

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)? I have pictures all over my house. This is a picture of my favorite clock. I need to do a current picture now that it is full of pictures.

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!) Marriage in the making, Financial Peace.

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? Mine are not terrible but my poor son has a horrible time with them.

5. What's your go to meal to cook in a hurry? Chicken alfredo or grilled cheese. I have a new love of grilled cheese.
Pamela

1 comments:

Sarann Rap Blog said...

I love the photo clock, very cute!  Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs