Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feeling Beachie

1. I never _put away laundry__ when I __pull it out of the dryer, I know crazy but since I guess since I never iron it does not matter. 2. I used to _drink mountain dew but I stopped two months ago but I stopped 3. My favorite picture of all time is of _my daddy holding my son. My dad and I only had a relationship the last several years of his life and I wish all my kids had pictures with my daddy. ______________ 4. When it gets dark I think about __my husband and how we are still under the same moon. I wonder what he is doing and how he is doing. Okay, first I think about how fast I can get the kids in bed and then rather I will let the dog sleep with me or in her kennel. _____________ Pamela
Photobucket

5 comments:

Bocafrau said...

How sweet to think of your husband so far away. I can see you both gazing up at the same moon and stars!!!

hilary said...

I have never had mountain dew

Tami McCoy said...

Both my kids loved mountain dew when they were younger. I could never stand it - way too sweet for me.

Denise said...

First, I love the picture in your blog banner! And I really enjoyed reading your answers. I don't iron either. My method? If I need it ironed I throw it back in the dryer for five minutes. Works like a charm unless it's cotton. And I completely understand about getting the kids to bed! I would be thinking about my man that time of night, too, if he was miles away. You and your family have my admiration as well as my prayers.

Denise

Megan@MondayMorningMusings said...

Your answers just gave me goosebumps: first the dad thing, than the under the same moon thing... Awwwww! My prayers are with you for his safe return :)
Your newest follower,Meganhttp://www.mondaymorningmusings.mehttp://thebehavioralchild.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs