Friday, April 20, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back? We have cut back on snacks, cut back on trips to the store, tried to be prepared and know what I am having cooking so we are less likely to stop and eat out. 2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"? to get re married. I did not take my vows seriously and had them take out the obey part. My hero has never proposed. 3. Would you rather give up AC or heat? Heat, I can stay under covers with a book but to be hot is bad. Actually I guess it depends. I cannot stand to be outside in the cold, you know the bitter cold. 4. What's your favorite cocktail?? I have never had one. I have often wanted one but never found an alcoholic drink that does not taste like alcohol. Another part of me knows if I am smart I will never find a drink. But I will write about that later. 5. What was your first job & how old were you? I worked in a drug store. I loved it. As silly as it sounds I often say I would enjoy working stock at wal-mart. Something about getting a job done would encourage me. I did start babysitting when I was 12; I had a 4month old and a 4 year old. I still talk to them and love them like they are my own. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs